Job Title: Android Developer (Java/Kotlin) – myPlanet
Location: Remote in Guatemala
Company: Open Learning Exchange
Open Learning Exchange is seeking a proactive Android Developer with experience in Java/Kotlin to join our team. As an Android Developer, you will work to develop and maintain high-quality Android applications. If you also have experience with Flutter, that would be an added advantage.
- Develop and maintain high-quality Android applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Troubleshoot and debug issues as they arise
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in Android development
- Experience in developing Android applications with Java/Kotlin
- Proficiency in Android SDK, Android Studio, and other relevant android tools
- Strong understanding of mobile app design patterns and architecture
- Experience with version control systems such as Git
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Flutter is a plus
- Experience working with Raspberry Pi is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Proactive individual who can work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work remotely and manage time effectively
If you are passionate about using technology to make a positive impact on education and communities, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume, a cover letter explaining your interest in the role and your relevant experience, and any relevant portfolio or project work to [email protected], with the title ‘Android Developer Role – [Your Name]’.
Join us in our mission. Be part of a dynamic team dedicated to transforming learning worldwide. Open Learning Exchange is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.