Solutions for Youth Employment (S4YE), based in the World Bank, has chosen the Open Learning Exchange for membership in its external community of practice, the Impact Portfolio.
OLE joins a select community of promising innovative youth employment projects from around the world. This membership provides OLE expanded opportunities to:
- Showcase OLE’s Personal Career Pathways innovation through S4YE’s broad network.
- Learn from other innovative youth employment projects.
- Design a shared learning agenda and problem-solving sessions to build evidence on innovations that work.
- Engage with the World Bank and other S4YE partner projects.
- Access experts on various topics related to youth employment.
We look forward to building on S4AE’s recognition of the National Community Development Network in Somali, newly established by Mogadishu, OLE’s partner organization. Comprising remote communities throughout Somalia, the Community Development Network will improve significantly the career opportunities for young Somalis and increase the vitality of their communities and of their nation as a whole.